.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scales&Wings

My daily ramblings and thoughts that I'm not sharing elsewhere.

My Photo
Name:
Location: S.E. Georgia, Georgia, United States

I'm a Soap Artisan, Heretic, Witch, Cunning-Woman, Pellor, Mother, Wife, Daughter, Lover of the Old Ways.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ursine Dreams, Owl Greetings

Last night I dreamt of a big burly brown bear coming to visit me. If I'm not mistaken I Know which Bear this was, and it was wonderful to See him.

Now, interesting to note that recently there has been a rash of bear sightings in the metro-Atlanta area, including one within a few miles of my home. This is quite rare in fact. I'm sure part of this is due to the fantastic "progress" that we're experiencing here.... but I feel there is more to it than that.



I've been hearing our owls for the last week, but hadn't seen them till tonight. They are not afraid of us, having grown up in the woods behind our home, seeing us year after year. One swooped towards me as if he was going to land on my shoulder, and then snatched something out of the air and lit in a nearby tree. I was glad to see Brother Owl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home